Vision AI Open Day
As the year 2022 is the “European year of the Youth”, our European AI community would like to celebrate it as well and invite the general public, university students, to open discussion and showcase on AI topics and challenges.
Join us in person for a half-day event. Learn more about Artificial Intelligence that is around us or will be in a near future. What are the real and potential impacts of using AI in our daily lives? Where is the border between reality and sci-fi in terms of AI scientific challenges?
Experience, interact and discuss with the main actors of the European AI community on the pressing topic of “AI & Society”: Fake news, AI for the environment, AI for education, AI for healthier lives.
Live – Real – Interactive
- Learn something new in a dynamic and entertaining way.
- Join the insightful discussions with main personalities on AI.
- Get to know what stays behind “AI made in Europe: Trustworthy, Human-centred & Ethical AI
The Event is Designed for
- All people with an interest in new technologies
- University Students
- General Public
- High-school students and pupils
Register here: https://www.vision4ai.eu/ai-open-day2022/